KESAR PISTA GULAAB KULFI
Updated: Dec 26, 2020
1. In a container boil 2 liters of double cream milk. Keep stirring the milk and removing the sides while it reduces.
2. As the milk starts reducing, once the milk has reduced to 3\4th of its actual quantity add chopped pitas ,5-6 strands of saffron and 6 chopped rose petals and keep stirring until it reduces to half.
3. Add one cup of sugar and mix until the sugar melts, add one tablespoon of fresh cream and cook for two minutes.
4. Let the mixture cool down a little and add it to kulfi molds or into a glass storage container.
5. If adding in glass container garnish with pista, saffron and rose petals before freezing. Put this mixture in a kulfi cone and keep in the freezer for 12 hours to set and serve.